3rd phase: AMICROBIC.
It consists of a paste base of filtering material (polymers) with acetone and other diluents that during the evaporation process generate the pores of the membrane.
CARTUCHOS PORE VP: The pores of these membranes are much more accurate and regular than the pores of the deep cartridges.
They are used in stages of last amicrobial filtration.
• Absolute particle removal for reliable and consistent performance.
• Gradual density structure for maximum dirt retention capacity.
• Increased empty volume giving high flow rates and low initial pressure losses.
• Wide chemical compatibility using optional materials: Polypropylene and Nylon 6.
• Identification of the relevant data and traceability in each cartridge.