STAINLESS STEEL EARTH FILTER - MANUAL DISCHARGE INOX. 304 MOD. DCOM/5
Initial filtering step of roughing and clarification.
It requires a long preparation before filtering and assistance of qualified personnel.
This system produces waste difficult to eliminate without affecting the environment.
- Mobile filter on truck with 4 wheels of which two can be locked, ensuring greater stability.
- Entirely constructed in stainless steel.
- Dosage of earth using a dosing pump.
- Built-in flowmeter.
- Luminous viewers for the control of the passage of liquids at the entrance and at the exit.
- Filter discs placed horizontally that allow an absolute stability of the cake.
- Recovery of the residual liquid, through the last filter disc.
- Quick cleaning of the filter package by means of a patented tilt system.
- The tilt system is activated with the simple touch of a hand.
- Capacity of the 70 liter metering tank in DCOM / 2/3/4 and 150 liter models in DCOM / 5 models.
- Voltage 400/50 Hz.
- Temperature of use: maximum 80ºC, minimum 0ºC.