self-sucking pump, reversible, body in stainless steel, Flexible rubber or nitrile impeller. Single-phase or three-phase motor (to choose), mounted on stainless steel carriage (included).
By rotating the impeller the product is transported from the suction mouth to the delivery mouth and also due to the shape of the body, in the drive area the blades are bent, reducing the volume between them and forcing the product to be driven.
This principle combines gentle pumping with a high self-priming capacity.
- It work at low rotation speeds.
- Single-phase or three-phase motor.
- Mounted on stainless steel carriage.
- Motor and body of the pump solidarity direct motion transmission.
- Self-aspirant: automatic product priming.
- Reversible: works in both directions of rotation, which allows the return of surplus liquid without manual intervention and facilitates the emptying of the pipes.
- Excellent performance (even at low speeds) that allows the transfer of delicate fluids with viscosities up to 50,000 cp with solid particles in suspension, without aeration, without emulsifying or with solids.
- Each model is available with different types of rotor, mechanical seals and accessories.
||1,5 Hp monophasic
||NW, ENO, ITA or OTHERS 32