Self-priming, reversible pumps, stainless steel body. Work at low rotation speeds, single phase motor 220 V.
By rotating the impeller, the product is transported from the suction mouth to the delivery mouth and also due to the shape of the body, in the delivery area the blades bend, reducing the volume between them and forcing the delivery of the product.
This principle combines smooth pumping with high self-priming capacity.
- I work at low rotation speeds.
- Single-phase or three-phase motor.
- Mounted on stainless steel trolley.
- Independent motor and pump body, transmission of movement by belts.
- Self-priming: automatic priming of the product.
- Reversible: works in both directions of rotation, which allows the return of the excess liquid without manual intervention and facilitates the emptying of the pipes.
- INOX steel body.
- Excellent performance (even at low speeds) that allows the transfer of delicate fluids with viscosities of up to 50,000 cp with solid particles in suspension, without aeration, without emulsification or with solids.
- Each model is available with different types of rotor, mechanical seals, and accessories.
||1,5/2 Hp Triphasic
||NW, ENO, ITA or OTHERS 50